Our financial planning process takes a holistic view of your personal and financial life. Our experience has taught us to listen to what you are saying about your specific goals and objectives.
We ask questions and analyze aspects of your financial situation to:
● Define and quantify current and future goals for you and your family
● Determine your liquid assets and future income sources
● Determine the financial resources required to meet your goals
● Evaluate and mitigate your current and future income and estate taxes
● Evaluate current and potential risks to your goals and determine if the risk can be mitigated through insurance coverages or change in organizational structure
Determine the time horizon for your goals and the amount of investment rate of return to achieve the goals. Then construct an asset allocation strategy that balances risk, time horizon and financial goals.
Finally, an ongoing evaluation process is established to monitor your goals, financial resources and performance of your wealth management portfolio. Modifications are made as required to help you meet your goals.